RAGGING: A PUNSIHABLE CRIME:
Students are informed that under the order of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India as well as Hon’ble High Court and the Himachal Pradesh University Notification NO.1- 154/HPU/DSW/08-/360 Dated 10 July, 2008, Ragging in Educational Institutions including Hostels is strictly banned. Any student found involved in Ragging will be punished appropriately which may include.
- Imprisonment, fine or both
- Expulsion from the College
- Suspension from the classes
- Fine with public apology
- Withholding Scholarships or other benefits
- Debarring from the representation in sports/cultural events.
- Suspension or expulsion from Hostels or Mess.
- Legal proceedings under criminal law by lodging FIR.